W21-1a Men Working Ahead Symbol 48"x48" Roll up Sign (Mesh)
Construction Zone Sign - Men Working Ahead Symbol - MUTCD-Compliant Traffic Roll-Up Signs (W21-1a) - 48"x48" (Mesh Fabric)
W21-1a | Men Working Ahead Symbol | Roll-Up Traffic Sign | Mesh with Sewn Pockets
For safety and traffic control products, JCL Traffic is your one-stop-shop. Our construction zone sign with men working symbol is part of our industry's best line of MUTCD-compliant traffic roll-up signs. Often used in construction zones to alert drivers of the presence of workers close by, these roll-up traffic signs span a vast 48"x48", making them easily visible. These signs are compliant with the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, constructed of breathable mesh fabric with heavy-duty seams, and feature sewn pockets for easy setup.
- All of our roll-up signs are constructed of high-quality, long-lasting materials.
- Mesh Fabric: We offer non-reflective mesh with enhanced fade-resistant stabilizers for daytime usage only.
- Back-to-back hook and loop sign storage strap: The sign can be rolled up during storage due to the back-to-back hook and loop sign storage strap.
- The signs are constructed of top-of-the-line materials and are purpose-built for the elements and frequent usage.
- All of our traffic roll-up signs are in conformance with the MUTCD.
- Roll-up signs are NCHRP-350 compliant when used with one of our NCHRP-350 compliant stands.
Note: Brace & Bracket Sold Separately.