R9-11R ~ Sidewalk Closed Ahead Cross Here with Right Arrow
CALL FOR ITEM AVAILABILITY/PRICE AND SHIPPING
Sidewalk Closed Ahead Cross Here" with Right Arrow Sign (R9-11R) - MUTCD-Compliant - 24" x 12" Engineer Grade Reflective Aluminum
R9-11R | Sidewalk Closed Sign with Right Arrow | Temporary Traffic Sign | Aluminum Reflective Sheeting
This Sidewalk Closed Sign, featuring the text "Sidewalk Closed Ahead Cross Here" with a right arrow, provides needed safety and route information to pedestrians around construction sites, maintenance work, tree trimming, and more. The aluminum message panel is long-lasting, dependable, and suited for outside. Message panels have rounded edges in accordance with MUTCD recommendations and satisfy national guidelines that encourage enhanced visibility and safety on roadways. Engineer-grade aluminum is resistant to the elements, weatherproof, and highly reflective, with a 10-year outdoor usage rating.
- •24" x 12"
- •This sign uses 0.063 Aluminum Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting, which is heavy-duty, rustproof, and has a ten-year outdoor durability rating.
- •It has rounded radius corners and 3/8" pre-punched holes for multiple installation options.
- •Sidewalks closed signs can attach to U-channel posts, square or round galvanized posts, wooden poles, barricades, fences with wire netting, and chain-link fences.
- •High Intensity and Diamond Grade Meet DOT and MUTCD State and Federal Guidelines
- •The (R9-11R) Sidewalk Closed Cross Here Sign is government-approved and MUTCD-compliant.
- •MUTCD Information: The SIDEWALK CLOSED AHEAD, (ARROW) CROSS HERE (R9-11R) sign should be used to indicate to pedestrians that sidewalks beyond the posting are closed and to direct them to open crosswalks, sidewalks, or other travel paths.
*During checkout, select "**Oversized Shipping." JCL will calculate the most cost-effective shipping for your review and approval.
*Please call us for larger orders of this item.