W21-5 Shoulder Work Ahead 48"x48" Roll up Sign (Mesh)
CALL FOR ITEM AVAILABILITY/PRICE AND SHIPPING
Shoulder Work Sign - MUTCD-Compliant Traffic Roll-Up Signs (W21-5) - 48" x 48" (Mesh Fabric)
W21-5 | "Shoulder Work" Sign | Bold Black Lettering | Road Work Ahead Roll-Up Traffic Signs | Mesh with Sewn Pockets
JCL Traffic offers traffic control and safety goods. The best MUTCD-compliant construction signs on the market include our shoulder work roll-up sign. Ahead of time, road work ahead signs notify drivers about imminent roadway conditions, while the shoulder work sign adds critical information about the sort of work they are approaching. These traffic roll-up signs, which feature big, bold lettering and are often seen on highways, roads, and construction sites where they inform drivers of any nearby workers and equipment in the shoulder area as well as possible lane intrusions. The fabric that makes up these traffic roll-up signs is easy to install with heavy-duty seams and textured mesh or light-reflective fabric with sewn compartments. By making employees and the company site visible at night, this signage will protect your staff, equipment, and drivers.
- All of our road work ahead roll-up signs are constructed of high-quality, long-lasting materials.
- Mesh Fabric: We offer non-reflective mesh with improved fade-resistant stabilizers for daytime use only.
- Thanks to the back-to-back hook and loop sign storage strap, you may roll up the sign during storage.
- The shoulder work ahead roll-up signs are made of weather-resistant materials and can easily be set up and taken down.
- All of our traffic roll-up signs follow the MUTCD guidelines.
Note: Brace & Bracket Sold Separately.