(W21-5) Shoulder Work 48"x48" Roll up Sign (Reflective)
Shoulder Work Sign - MUTCD-Compliant Traffic Roll-Up Signs (W21-5) - 48" x 48" (Mesh Fabric or Reflective)
W21-5 | "Shoulder Work" Sign | Bold Black Lettering | Road Work Ahead Roll-Up Traffic Signs | Mesh or Reflective with Sewn Pockets
JCL Traffic offers traffic control and safety goods. The best MUTCD-compliant construction signs on the market include our shoulder work roll-up sign. Ahead of time, road work ahead signs notify drivers about imminent roadway conditions, while the shoulder work sign adds critical information about the sort of work they are approaching. These traffic roll-up signs, which feature big, bold lettering and are often seen on highways, roads, and construction sites where they inform drivers of any nearby workers and equipment in the shoulder area as well as possible lane intrusions. The fabric that makes up these traffic roll-up signs is easy to install with heavy-duty seams and textured mesh or light-reflective fabric with sewn compartments. By making employees and the company site visible at night, this signage will protect your staff, equipment, and drivers.
- All of our roll-up signs are made from high-quality, long-lasting materials.
- Mesh Fabric: Our daytime-use only mesh is non-reflective and has enhanced fade resistance.
- Full-Reflective: Because of its high-performance, full-reflective fabric, this shoulder ahead sign may be utilized at any time of day or night.
- The road work ahead sign may be rolled up when stored thanks to the back-to-back hook and loop sign storage strap.
- Weather-resistant materials are used in the construction of the roll-up signs, making them easy to install and remove.
- All of our traffic roll-up signs follow the MUTCD guidelines.
Note: Brace & Bracket Sold Separately.