R9-9 ~ Sidewalk Closed
CALL FOR ITEM AVAILABILITY/PRICE AND SHIPPING
Sidewalk Closed” Sign (R9-9) - MUTCD-Compliant - 24" x 24" Engineer Grade Reflective Aluminum
R9-9 | Sidewalk Closed Sign | Temporary Traffic Sign | Aluminum Reflective Sheeting
The Sidewalk Closed Sign provides needed safety and route information to pedestrians around construction sites, maintenance work, tree trimming, and more. The aluminum message panel is long-lasting, dependable, and ideal for outdoor use. Engineer-grade aluminum is durable, weather-resistant, and reflective with a 10-year outdoor durability rating. Message panels have rounded edges per MUTCD standards and meet national regulations that encourage improved visibility and safety on roads.
- •24" x 24"
- •This sign uses 0.063 Aluminum Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting that is heavy-duty, rustproof and has a 10-year outdoor durability rating.
- •Rounded, radius corners, and 3/8" pre-punched holes are available for multiple installation options.
- •Sidewalk closed signs mount to U-channel posts, square or round galvanized posts, wooden posts, barricades, and chain-link fences.
- •High Intensity and Diamond Grade Meet DOT and MUTCD State and Federal Guidelines
- •The (R9-9) Sidewalk Closed Sign is government-approved and MUTCD-compliant.
- •MUTCD Information: SIDEWALK CLOSED signs should be used where pedestrian flow is restricted. The SIDEWALK CLOSED (R9-9) sign should be installed at the beginning of the closed sidewalk, at the intersections preceding the closed sidewalk, and elsewhere along the closed sidewalk as needed.
*During checkout, select "**Oversized Shipping." JCL will calculate the most cost-effective shipping for your review and approval.
*Please call us for larger orders of this item.