How a Hard Hat Sun Brim Can Help Workers Outside
Construction workers, landscapers, and other outdoor workers know the importance of protecting their skin from the sun. The hard hat sun brim is a great way to do that. This accessory attaches to any hard hat and provides shade for your face and neck. It's easy to use and can be worn with any clothing. This blog post will discuss the benefits of using a hard hat sun brim and how it can help you stay safe in the sun!
What is a Hard Hat Sun Brim?
A hard hat sun brim is an accessory that attaches to any hard hat and provides shade for your face and neck. It's easy to use and can be worn with any type of clothing. By sliding the full brim over the hard hat, workers gain shade and UV protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. With a 2-3 inch brim around the hard hat, the sun brim blocks out 98% of the sun's UV rays.
How Does a Hard Hat Sun Brim Help?
Construction workers, landscapers, and other outdoor workers are exposed to the sun for long periods. This exposure can lead to skin damage, including premature aging and skin cancer. The hard hat sun brim helps protect against this by providing shade and UV protection. In addition, the sun brim can help keep you cool in hot weather.
What are the Benefits of a Hard Hat Shade Brim?
There are many benefits of using a hard hat sun brim. In addition to protecting your skin from the sun, the hard hat sun brim can also help keep you cool in hot weather. It's also easy to use and can be worn with any type of clothing. The list of benefits includes:
- Protection from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Shade from the sun
- Easier on the eyes by reducing glares and sun exposure
- Cooling in hot weather
- Easy to use
- It can be worn with any type of clothing
Different Types of Hard Hat Sun Protection
There are several popular hard hat sun protection products on the market. The most popular type is the hard hat sun brim. Other popular products include hard hat neck shades and hard hat visors.
- Hard Hat Sun Brim - The hard hat sun brim is the most popular sun protection for outdoor workers. The full brim extends around the hard hat, providing maximum coverage from the sun. It's easy to use and can be worn with any type of clothing.
- Hard Hat Neck Shade - The hard hat neck shade attaches to the back of the hard hat and provides shade for your neck. This accessory is ideal for workers who don't want to wear a full brim around their hard hat but spend many hours outdoors bending and working.
- Hard Hat Visor - The hard hat visor attaches to the front of the hard hat and provides shade for your face. This visor can help minimize glare and eye strain.
- Sun Shield for Baseball Cap - The sun shield for baseball caps is a great option for workers who wear baseball caps on jobs that don't require hard hats. The sun shield attaches to the brim of the baseball cap and provides shade for your neck while maintaining maximum viewing angles.
JCL Traffic has Everything You Need for Your Worksite
If you're a construction worker or work outdoors in any capacity, you know the importance of protecting your head from the sun. A hard hat sun brim can shield your face and eyes from the harsh UV rays. Not only does this help keep you safe, but it can also prevent headaches and other health problems down the road.
JCL Traffic is your one-stop shop for all your traffic safety needs. We have a wide selection of hard hat sun protection products to keep you and your team protected while working outdoors. Check out our blog for more tips and trends in the industry!